You are invited to join the
FB page which is an extension of the book series.
Dr. Wong with Mr. Eugene Loh
at Radio 938LIVE
Dr. Wong at Heartlands Book Club, Bukit Batok Public Library
Anyone who needs Dr. Wong's
self-help books and can't afford
to buy them, can request for
free e-books from Dr. Wong.
Humans being the most intelligent species and having lived on Earth for thousands of years, we are yet nowhere near to a life of peace, love, joy and harmony. This book contains a hypothetical story of a young man, Tom, who had a second and a third conversation with Guru Harry. These are continuations of their first conversation which is contained in the book “Wisdom on How to Live Life”. Guru Harry epitomizes someone from a spiritual society who offers a way of living which can lead to peace, love, joy and harmony.
In the second conversation, Guru Harry expounded his spiritual wisdom on:
(1) how to become masters of life,
(2) why it is better to believe that we can be enlightened while we are with the body,
(3) what we should do after becoming enlightened,
(4) what prevents us from having divine experiences,
(5) what is the language of the Divine,
(6) how to hear the Divine,
(7) why meditation is important,
(8) what is the language of the soul,
(9) why we should be careful with our thoughts,
(10) why we should not curse,
(11) how to choose a guru,
(12) how to find out our interest and mission in life,
(13) what type of people is most dangerous,
(14) what is the real problem with attachments,
(15) what is the purpose of pain and suffering,
(16) what we have left after losing everything,
(17) why it is better to believe that people die at a time of their own choosing,
(18) what are good-bad experiences,
(19) how to practice unity in diversity, and
(20) how to bring peace to Earth.
In the third conversation, Guru Harry expounded his spiritual wisdom on:
(1) what life is like without a body,
(2) what is a life review,
(3) which concept of God is more empowering,
(4) what is the real power of believing we are divine,
(5) which is the way to God,
(6) why it is important to believe that God and I are one,
(7) why we should think twice before taking any action,
(8) why some people take bad actions,
(9) why some people do not evolve spiritually, and
(10) why we should transform Earth into heaven.
Through the second and third conversations, young Tom is even more prepared and wiser on how to live his life.
- Invitation letter
- Wisdom Book
- Wisdom Book 2
- Wisdom Book 3
- Wisdom Book 4
- Wisdom Book 5
- More books
- Where to get the books?
- Spiritual articles
- Recommended spiritual books
- Websites associated with Dr. Wong's books
- Past events
- Contact Dr. Wong
- About this website