Dr. Wong with his autobiography "How an Engineering Professor Becomes a Spiritual Philosopher"
Dr. Wong with Mr. Eugene Loh
at Radio 938LIVE
Dr. Wong at Heartlands Book Club, Bukit Batok Public Library
Anyone who needs Dr. Wong's
self-help books and can't afford
to buy them, can request for
free e-books from Dr. Wong.
Wisdom on How to Live Life (Book 5): Transforming Earth into Heaven
Humans being the most intelligent species and having lived on Earth for thousands of years, we are yet nowhere near to a life of peace, love, joy and harmony. This book contains a story of a young man, Tom, who had a sixth conversation with Guru Harry. This is a continuation of their first five conversations which are contained in the books “Wisdom on How to Live Life” and “Wisdom on How to Live Life (Book 2-4)”. Guru Harry epitomizes someone from a spiritual society who offers a way of living which can lead to peace, love, joy and harmony.
Through this sixth conversation, Tom learnt that
(1) how to enjoy life,
(2) how to choose what to study at a university,
(3) what is the best thing to give to our children,
(4) how to forgive others,
(5) what is the best kind of help,
(6) how do we know we are souls,
(7) how do masters live,
(8) what are the four levels of manifestation,
(9) how to make a difference to the world, and
(10) what is the most important ingredient to be able to live on Earth as though it is in heaven.
- Invitation letter
- Wisdom Book
- Wisdom Book 2
- Wisdom Book 3
- Wisdom Book 4
- Wisdom Book 5
- MORE BOOKS
- Where to get the books?
- Spiritual articles
- Recommended spiritual books
- Websites associated with Dr. Wong's books
- Past events
- Contact Dr. Wong
- About this website