If you like Dr. Wong's books,
you are welcome to join the
"Wisdom on How to Live Life"
Dr. Wong with his autobiography "How an Engineering Professor Becomes a Spiritual Philosopher"
Dr. Wong with Mr. Eugene Loh
at Radio 938LIVE
Dr. Wong at Heartlands Book Club, Bukit Batok Public Library
Anyone who needs Dr. Wong's
self-help books and can't afford
to buy them, can request for
free e-books from Dr. Wong.
Wisdom for Living as Spiritual Beings:
How to Live Spiritually in Non-Spiritual Society
While it is easy to live spiritually in a spiritual society, it is undoubtedly challenging to live spiritually in a non-spiritual society. Hence, this book explores the deep questions:
(1) How to use beliefs for spiritual living?
(2) How do spiritual beings cope with money in a non-spiritual society?
(3) What are the characteristics of spiritual beings as compared to physical beings?
This book contains a conversation between a young man, Tom, and Guru Harry, who epitomizes someone from a spiritual society and offers a way of living that can lead to peace, love, joy and harmony. In the conversation, they explore all the above questions and other issues related to living spiritually in a non-spiritual society.
May this wisdom enable you to live as a spiritual being everywhere!
- Invitation letter
- Wisdom Book
- Wisdom Book 2
- Wisdom Book 3
- Wisdom Book 4
- Wisdom Book 5
- MORE BOOKS
- My Life book series
- Spiritual Living book series
- Overcoming Traumas book series
- Masters of Life book series
- How Sai Baba Attracts book series
- Other books
- Engineering books
- Where to get the books?
- Spiritual articles
- Recommended spiritual books
- Websites associated with Dr. Wong's books
- Past events
- Contact Dr. Wong
- About this website