If you like Dr. Wong's books,
you are welcome to join the
"Wisdom on How to Live Life"
Dr. Wong with his autobiography "How an Engineering Professor Becomes a Spiritual Philosopher"
Dr. Wong with Mr. Eugene Loh
at Radio 938LIVE
Dr. Wong at Heartlands Book Club, Bukit Batok Public Library
Anyone who needs Dr. Wong's
self-help books and can't afford
to buy them, can request for
free e-books from Dr. Wong.
Wisdom for Living as Spiritual Masters:
How to Master Spiritual Living in Practical Society
This book is a sequel to "Wisdom for Living as Spiritual Beings" in which young Tom and Guru Harry continues their exploration on how to live spiritually in a practical, non-spiritual society. Guru Harry epitomizes someone from a spiritual society and offers a way of living that can lead to peace, love, joy and harmony. In this book, Tom and Guru Harry discuss how to master spiritual living in a practical society, which includes the following deep questions:
(1) How to tell who is a master?
(2) How do masters choose their spiritual beliefs?
(3) How do masters live in a practical society?
May this wisdom enable you to become a spiritual master!
- Invitation letter
- Wisdom Book
- Wisdom Book 2
- Wisdom Book 3
- Wisdom Book 4
- Wisdom Book 5
- Wisdom Quotations
- MORE BOOKS
- My Life book series
- Better Human Better World book series
- Spiritual Living book series
- Overcoming Traumas book series
- Masters of Life book series
- How Sai Baba Attracts book series
- Other books
- Engineering books
- Where to get the books?
- Spiritual articles
- Recommended spiritual books
- Websites associated with Dr. Wong's books
- Past events
- Contact Dr. Wong
- About this website