If you like Dr. Wong's books,
you are welcome to join the
"Wisdom on How to Live Life"
Dr. Wong with his autobiography "How an Engineering Professor Becomes a Spiritual Philosopher"
Dr. Wong with Mr. Eugene Loh
at Radio 938LIVE
Dr. Wong at Heartlands Book Club, Bukit Batok Public Library
Anyone who needs Dr. Wong's
self-help books and can't afford
to buy them, can request for
free e-books from Dr. Wong.
Wisdom on What is Good and What is Bad:
How to Become a Better Human and Create a Better World
What is good and what is bad? This perennial and important question has been asked countless times, yet often to little practical conclusion. In this book, a young man, Tom, discusses what is good and what is bad with Guru Harry, who is spiritual but not religious. In their discussion, they explore the following deep questions:
(1) How to decide what is good and what is bad?
(2) Why is “good people” a problem in the world?
(3) Why do people who do good must be prepared for condemnation and persecution?
(4) Why should good people go into politics?
(5) Is religion good for the world?
(6) Why does a good society need a good remuneration system?
(7) Why doesn’t a good society have charity?
May this wisdom on good and bad enable you to become a better human and create a better world!
- Invitation letter
- Wisdom Book
- Wisdom Book 2
- Wisdom Book 3
- Wisdom Book 4
- Wisdom Book 5
- MORE BOOKS
- Where to get the books?
- Spiritual articles
- Recommended spiritual books
- Websites associated with Dr. Wong's books
- Past events
- Contact Dr. Wong
- About this website