If you like Dr. Wong's books,
you are welcome to join the
"Wisdom on How to Live Life"
Dr. Wong with his autobiography "How an Engineering Professor Becomes a Spiritual Philosopher"
Dr. Wong with Mr. Eugene Loh
at Radio 938LIVE
Dr. Wong at Heartlands Book Club, Bukit Batok Public Library
Anyone who needs Dr. Wong's
self-help books and can't afford
to buy them, can request for
free e-books from Dr. Wong.
Wisdom for Living Spiritually with Money:
How Important is Money?
Money is an essential part of life when we live physically on Earth. So, how can we live spiritually with money? In this sixth book in the “Spiritual Living” series, a young man, Tom, discusses this soul searching question with Guru Harry, who is a spirit and practices spirituality that is not religious. In their discussion, they explore the following deep questions:
(1) How does money relate to the physical needs of a body?
(2) How important is money to the poor and to the rich?
(3) How come the spiritual masters can say “no” to money so easily?
(4) How can we give kindness for free?
(5) What are the characteristics of money as compared with those of morality?
May this wisdom enable you to live spiritually with money in a physical, practical society!
- Invitation letter
- Wisdom Book
- Wisdom Book 2
- Wisdom Book 3
- Wisdom Book 4
- Wisdom Book 5
- MORE BOOKS
- Where to get the books?
- Spiritual articles
- Recommended spiritual books
- Websites associated with Dr. Wong's books
- Past events
- Contact Dr. Wong
- About this website