If you like Dr. Wong's books,
you are welcome to join the
"Wisdom on How to Live Life"
Dr. Wong with his autobiography "How an Engineering Professor Becomes a Spiritual Philosopher"
Dr. Wong with Mr. Eugene Loh
at Radio 938LIVE
Dr. Wong at Heartlands Book Club, Bukit Batok Public Library
Anyone who needs Dr. Wong's
self-help books and can't afford
to buy them, can request for
free e-books from Dr. Wong.
Wisdom on Life and Death:
How to Live and Die Spiritually
What are life and death all about? How do we live spiritually and die spiritually? In this book, soul searching questions relating to life and death are discussed between a young man, Tom, and Guru Harry, who is spiritual but not religious. In their discussion, they explore the following deep questions:
(1) What are the accumulation phase and deaccumulation phase of a physical life?
(2) Why has a soul come to Earth to incarnate into a body?
(3) When a soul is living with a body on Earth, does it have to make a living?
(4) What are the lessons we can learn from reincarnations?
(5) How does the concept “life review” works at the moment of death?
(6) What is the “death bed technique”?
May this wisdom on life and death enable you to live a purposeful and meaningful life!
- Invitation letter
- Wisdom Book
- Wisdom Book 2
- Wisdom Book 3
- Wisdom Book 4
- Wisdom Book 5
- MORE BOOKS
- Where to get the books?
- Spiritual articles
- Recommended spiritual books
- Websites associated with Dr. Wong's books
- Past events
- Contact Dr. Wong
- About this website