If you like Dr. Wong's books,
you are welcome to join the
"Wisdom on How to Live Life"
Dr. Wong with his autobiography "How an Engineering Professor Becomes a Spiritual Philosopher"
Dr. Wong with Mr. Eugene Loh
at Radio 938LIVE
Dr. Wong at Heartlands Book Club, Bukit Batok Public Library
Anyone who needs Dr. Wong's
self-help books and can't afford
to buy them, can request for
free e-books from Dr. Wong.
Wisdom on How to Live Life (Book 2): Transforming Earth into Heaven
Humans being the most intelligent species and having lived on Earth for thousands of years, we are yet nowhere near to a life of peace, love, joy and harmony. This book contains a story of a young man, Tom, who had a second and a third conversation with Guru Harry. These are continuations of their first conversation which is contained in the book "Wisdom on How to Live Life". Guru Harry epitomizes someone from a spiritual society who offers a way of living which can lead to peace, love, joy and harmony.
Through these conversations, Tom learnt that
(1) how to find out our interest and mission in life,
(2) why meditation is important,
(3) what we have left after losing everything,
(4) why it is better to believe that people die at a time of their own choosing,
(5) what we should do after becoming enlightened,
(6) what life is like without a body,
(7) which concept of God is more empowering,
(8) what is the real power of believing we are divine,
(9) why it is important to believe that God and I are one, and
(10) why we should transform Earth into heaven.
- Invitation letter
- Wisdom Book
- Wisdom Book 2
- Wisdom Book 3
- Wisdom Book 4
- Wisdom Book 5
- MORE BOOKS
- Where to get the books?
- Spiritual articles
- Recommended spiritual books
- Websites associated with Dr. Wong's books
- Past events
- Contact Dr. Wong
- About this website