Dr. Wong with his autobiography "How an Engineering Professor Becomes a Spiritual Philosopher"
Dr. Wong with Mr. Eugene Loh
at Radio 938LIVE
Dr. Wong at Heartlands Book Club, Bukit Batok Public Library
Anyone who needs Dr. Wong's
self-help books and can't afford
to buy them, can request for
free e-books from Dr. Wong.
Wisdom on How to Live Life (Book 3): Transforming Earth into Heaven
Humans being the most intelligent species and having lived on Earth for thousands of years, we are yet nowhere near to a life of peace, love, joy and harmony. This book contains a story of a young man, Tom, who had a fourth conversation with Guru Harry. This is a continuation of their first three conversations which are contained in the books "Wisdom on How to Live Life" and "Wisdom on How to Live Life (Book 2)". Guru Harry epitomizes someone from a spiritual society who offers a way of living which can lead to peace, love, joy and harmony.
Through this fourth conversation, Tom learnt that
(1) why we should live our lives according to our wishes,
(2) why it is better to have morality than money,
(3) why somebody who did ten good deeds is better than another who did one hundred good deeds and one bad deed,
(4) what is the negative response we need to prepare for when we do good,
(5) why life is getting harder and harder,
(6) why it is better to solve problems with spiritual solutions than physical solutions,
(7) why there is so much fear on Earth,
(8) why it is better to believe that there is no heaven,
(9) why masters do not directly bring heaven to Earth, and
(10) how to build a loving society.
- Invitation letter
- Wisdom Book
- Wisdom Book 2
- Wisdom Book 3
- Wisdom Book 4
- Wisdom Book 5
- MORE BOOKS
- Where to get the books?
- Spiritual articles
- Recommended spiritual books
- Websites associated with Dr. Wong's books
- Past events
- Contact Dr. Wong
- About this website