If you like Dr. Wong's books,
you are welcome to join the
"Wisdom on How to Live Life"
Dr. Wong with his autobiography "How an Engineering Professor Becomes a Spiritual Philosopher"
Dr. Wong with Mr. Eugene Loh
at Radio 938LIVE
Dr. Wong at Heartlands Book Club, Bukit Batok Public Library
Anyone who needs Dr. Wong's
self-help books and can't afford
to buy them, can request for
free e-books from Dr. Wong.
How Sai Baba Attracts Without Direct Contact:
Diary of a 21st Century Sai Devotee
Since Sai Baba left his physical body on 24 April 2011, so how can we keep in contact with him? Well, how about spiritual connection? See Baba beyond his physical body and establish spiritual connection with him. Dr. Wong, who never had direct contact with Baba, became a devout Sai devotee in the early 21st century. He gives many examples in this book and in a sequel entitled “How Sai Baba Attracts Without Direct Contact (Book 2)” on how we can keep in contact with Baba spiritually in everything we do.
In this book, Dr. Wong shares
(1) Why Baba attracts?
(2) What are the 25+ attractions of Baba without direct contact?
(3) How does Baba talk to us through another person?
(4) How does Baba respond to our wishes?
(5) How does Baba help without direct contact?
(6) What is it like when Baba comes in a dream?
(7) What is it like when Baba comes in a spiritual form?
(8) How did Baba bless this book without direct contact?
(9) What are good-bad experiences?
(10) How to become a master of life?
- Invitation letter
- Wisdom Book
- Wisdom Book 2
- Wisdom Book 3
- Wisdom Book 4
- Wisdom Book 5
- Wisdom Quotations
- MORE BOOKS
- Where to get the books?
- Spiritual articles
- Recommended spiritual books
- Websites associated with Dr. Wong's books
- Past events
- Contact Dr. Wong
- About this website