If you like Dr. Wong's books,
you are welcome to join the
"Wisdom on How to Live Life"
Dr. Wong with his autobiography "How an Engineering Professor Becomes a Spiritual Philosopher"
Dr. Wong with Mr. Eugene Loh
at Radio 938LIVE
Dr. Wong at Heartlands Book Club, Bukit Batok Public Library
Anyone who needs Dr. Wong's
self-help books and can't afford
to buy them, can request for
free e-books from Dr. Wong.
Humans being the most intelligent species and having lived on Earth for thousands of years, we are yet nowhere near to a life of peace, love, joy and harmony. This book contains a hypothetical story of a young man, Tom, who had a fourth conversation with Guru Harry. This is a continuation of their first three conversations which are contained in the books “Wisdom on How to Live Life” and “Wisdom on How to Live Life (Book 2)”. Guru Harry epitomizes someone from a spiritual society who offers a way of living which can lead to peace, love, joy and harmy.
In this fourth conversation, Guru Harry expounded his spiritual wisdom on:
(1) why it is easier to communicate in spirit,
(2) why we should take responsibility for our actions,
(3) why we should live our lives according to our wishes,
(4) why it is better to have morality than money,
(5) why somebody who did ten good deeds is better than another who did one hundred good deeds and one bad deed,
(6) what is the negative response we need to prepare for when we do good,
(7) what is the reward for doing good,
(8) how we should choose our belief,
(9) why life is getting harder and harder,
(10) how to make life easier,
(11) how to encounter problems and do not see them as problems,
(12) why it is better to solve problems with spiritual solutions than physical solutions,
(13) why there is no need to fear illness,
(14) what life is like with a body and without a body,
(15) why it is better to believe that life is a continuous cycle of life and afterlife,
(16) why people like to believe that they can go to heaven even after making a mess on Earth,
(17) why it is better to believe that there is no heaven,
(18) why there is so much fear on Earth,
(19) why masters do not directly bring heaven to Earth,
(20) what masters look to develop,
(21) what masters teach,
(22) why masters do not do bad deeds,
(23) why people are not receptive to the “new” consciousness,
(24) how to build a loving society, and
(25) how to bring heaven to Earth.
Through this fourth conversation, young Tom is even more prepared and wiser on how to live his life.
- Invitation letter
- Wisdom Book
- Wisdom Book 2
- Wisdom Book 3
- Wisdom Book 4
- Wisdom Book 5
- MORE BOOKS
- Where to get the books?
- Spiritual articles
- Recommended spiritual books
- Websites associated with Dr. Wong's books
- Past events
- Contact Dr. Wong
- About this website